An Eid Adventure 2016
Venue: Thames Valley Adventure Playground, Bath Road, Maidenhead, SL6 0EF
Date: Sunday 24th July 2016 | 12pm
Come on An Eid Adventure with INSAAN at Thames Valley Adventure Playground, an adventure full of amazing attractions and activities!
Families with Special Needs individuals ONLY
INSAAN would like to invite all Special Needs Families to An Eid Adventure at Thames Valley Adventure Playground! Come and celebrate Eid with your loved ones on a fun-filled day at a fantastic adventure park!
This is a completely FREE indoor & outdoor Special Needs Family event, including a delicious 3 course meal and access to the amazing facilities, including sensory rooms, soft play halls, bikes, go karts, adventure castles, water pits, zip lines, King Kong and much much more!!
For more info and to book your place, please call 07861 734974 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Places are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Subject to eligibility.
ADVANCE BOOKINGS ONLY:
Please be advised that we require early notification of the total number of people in your party due to venue terms and conditions. Limited places available.
Please do NOT turn up to the venue if you have not registered in advance as the venue staff will not have permission to admit you.
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1) Tickets cannot be replaced if it is lost, stolen or destroyed, and is valid only for the event (and seat) for which it is issued.
2) Tickets are not transferrable or redeemable for cash. Tickets can be emailed to the purchaser upon request.
3) Reproduction of tickets are not permitted.
4) Unless indicated otherwise, all prices set are inclusive of any applicable taxes but exclusive of any booking fee and collection or delivery fee for sales and/or cash discounts (if available).
5) Tickets are a revocable license and admission may be refused upon refunding the face amount of the ticket.
6) Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
7) Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue and applicable laws.
8) No refunds/exchange policy.
9) Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event. Ticket purchaser bears all risks of inclement weather.
10) Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade purposes without the express written consent of INSAAN. Promotional materials such as flyers, posters etc may be used for advertising.
11) Ticket user consents to use of his/her image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission or recording of the event by venue, artist or promoter.
12) WARNING-EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY BE DAMAGING TO YOUR HEARING.
NOTE – FOR THOSE PURCHASING TICKETS FOR DISABLED INDIVIDUALS:
- INSAAN is able to provide a Disability Discount code for disabled attendees.
- Complimentary Disability Discount codes are valid for discount on up to 2 TICKETS (one for the individual and one for 1 parent/carer). These will be checked upon entry.
- Please contact us via the button below to send an email to request a code.
- Codes will ONLY be provided upon proof of disability to our email. You may a scan an official document (Certificate of Entitlement etc.) and attach via the link below by email. All copies will be destroyed after the event.